Our aim at Star Academy Kids is to provide the children with healthy nutritional meals that the children will enjoy. Our menus have been developed in accordance with the Munch and Move program
- Menus are displayed in each of the foyer for parents to view. Parents will receive daily updates of their childs food intake while at the service
- Alternative meals are prepared for children who have allergies, special dietary or cultural requirements.
- All meals are freshly prepared daily by a qualified chef in each Centre kitchen.
- Program includes a 4 week rotating seasonal menu that meets children’s needs, taking into account nutritional and energy requirements
- we offer nutritional advice for children and families throughout the year